A retrospect celebrating Scabal’s 50th year on the iconic street. The design team combed through five decades of archives to create a fabric collection that is quintessentially British. The collection is dominated by blue and grey in a large variety of shades.
• Bold checks
• Subtle herringbones
• Shadow weaves
• Semi-fancy designs
• A rich selection of plains
• Suit collection
• 100% wool 11 ounces fabrics- an ideal 3 season weight (September-April)
The A/W 2023 Corduroy collection freshens up a fall and winter staple. Two weights are featured, with the 13 oz being ideal for even the coldest of winter days. This fabric collection is intended to elevate a more casual look and suitable for even your most active days.
• Elegant jewel tones
• Rich neutrals
• Subtle earth tones
• 12 and 13 ounce cotton fabrics
A rejuvenation of a Scabal classic. A traditional suiting book that emphasizes chic, subtle designs, and a strong showcase of textured solids. A strong collection to create a timeless suit.
• An expansive variety of blues
• A vast array of grey and brown
• Elegant blacks
• 100% wool fabric in an 11 ounce weight for a comfortable 3-season wear
A capsule concept collection that continues to evolve with each season. Fabrics are presented in base color pairs - one being a fancier design, while its complementary fabric features a more subdue look. Intended to be utilized as whole suits, or to be mixed and matched for sport coats+pants, or three-piece suits.
• Mélange weaves of light and navy blues, medium greys, and mocha browns. Frequently featuring bursts of contrasting burgundies, red, taupe, greens, and pinks.
• Mini-checks, windowpanes, herringbones, and sharkskin solids.
• 100% wool fabric in a 9 ounce weight that can be worn year-round
Flannel & Saxony
Flannel is favorite winter fabric for a reason - it has shown its reliability to protect from the cold for centuries. This collection has a soft hand that feels luxurious, but do not be fooled - this is a high-performance fabric for even your busiest days. A brilliant selection of solids, and traditional patterns that use color and scale to bring them into the modern age.
• An elegant showcase of classic timeless solid shades in plain and nail head weaves. Featured in shades of grey, blue, navy, camel, and a fantastic winter ivory.
•Patterns range in scale and scope to appease a wide variety of tastes. The same color palette found in the solids is woven into beautiful mini-houndstooth, windowpanes, stripes, and glen-plaids.
• 100% wool in weights ranging from 10 to 12 ounces perfect for cold weather suits, sport coats, or trousers.
A new collection to the Scabal repertoire boasting ultra-soft-wool flannels that have a natural stretch due to weaving process. Choose this collection for a suit that is refined with dialed-in classic patterns and rich mélange solids.
•Tried and true elegant shades of navy, deep grey, and brown.
•Subtle solids, mini-checks, tonal and contrasting stripes, herringbone solids, and glen plaids.
• 10 ounce 100% wool fabrics
A true luxury collection in the Scabal world, Fascination features two of the most refined and soft-handed fabrics available - Vicuna and Cashmere. A tight and sophisticated bunch for those looking to invest in rare pieces for their wardrobe.
• A polished offerings of grey, navy, and black.
• Tonal stripes, herringbone, pinstripes, glen plaids and windowpanes.
• 9 ounces cashmere and vicuna blends effortless lend themselves to a garment that can be worn year-round
Scabal’s autumn-winter sport coat collection receives an update this season. This rejuvenation maintains the spirit of the bunch -unique and rich natural shades woven into bold yet wearable checks, patterns, and solids.
• A reflection of the color palette of all - evergreen, brick red, rust, magenta, taupe, aubergine, and cool navy.
• Mélange solids, tweeds, windowpanes, and glen plaids.
• 10 and 11 ounce 100% wool
Made from 100% cashmere the fabrics of St. Moritz have an incomparable soft hand. While ideal for an autumn through winter sport coat, the 12oz weight of the fabric would also lend itself well to being made into alight coat for layering. A stunning collection of rich neutrals and deep jewel tones allow for versatile pieces that will become staples in your wardrobe.
• Timeless shades of tans, greys, and black
• Elegant jewel tones of ruby, sapphire, garnet, and emerald
• A selection of plain weaves and subtle herringbones